Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Return to love

As a faithful watcher of OWN ,  I have been watching some old Oprah shows with Marianne Williamson and realized that what she has been preaching in her book RETURN TO LOVE would be amazing if each and every one of us tried to practice love. The older I get the easier it has been for me to practice love and I hope the energy we put out worldwide, especially with what's happening in the middle east, means that we all can return to love. I have found that in the middle of the chaos and turmoil if we can center ourselves and love - just love - it makes life so easy. It lessens the pain immediately and the stress goes.
I have always tried to be honest with myself and others and when I was younger I didn't know how to temper my honesty but now I do - so instead of earning enemies I get people who now understand what I'm  trying to say so they listen. I have no road rage - I get where I'm going easily and find it unsettling to drive with anyone who constantly is cussing as they drive. I find my workplace a more peaceful place and my home life serene - try it, you might find that your whole being comes alive and your surroundings become tranquil  as you return to love!

1 comment:

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog. Could you email me when you get a chance?

Cameron