Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy!!!

Yes I made it ! One more birthday , one more year.... Thank you father.
Earlier this year when I heard my alma mater, St Hugh's High school was honoring me that was my focus - to make it till the 22nd of Nov and with God's grace I think I will . Nothing like your school thinking you're a success and honouring you for it - I certainly don't want to miss it.
This birthday apart from saying thank you to the One,  it was spent doing just what I wanted to do ending with me watching Scandal ....no time for the massage - that will come today or maybe tomorrow.
So likkle nooky , likkle lunch , likkle flowers , likkle chocolate , likkle movies, likkle tuitti fruiti then home to watch Scandal , LOTS of love .....perfect day.
Thank you all for remembering me with such kindness - one of the birthday greetings that bowled me over was Carlene Gardner saying the world is a better place because I'm in it - OMG that made my day.
So while I was enjoying my day doing likkle things and reading all my good wishes it dawned on me that I'm happy  - I heard a friend say that last month at her birthday party..... she said Brene Brown of " Super Soul Sunday" fame said a lot of us feel guilty in saying we are happy and she realized she is happy, well I don't feel guilty .....I'm happy !!!
If you wake in the mornings beside the person you love and no one brings a bedpan or comes to brush your teeth life is good .
We get so obsessed with the wrong things not realizing we call all we don't want to us .We say God please help me I'm broke instead of saying thank you God for all my riches -if  you send broke out to the universe, not riches, then we manifest what we put out .
It's no wonder our island is consumed with Chickv as that's the focus of almost the entire population. Someone said to me if they could just go on Facebook and not see a word about it they would be relieved.But people - whatever we focus on or put our attention on grows ( I sound like my Minister
Rev.Sheila).
Let's try and put our health and our happiness out to the universe in a positive light.Take a page out of Pharrell's book - he was always big but
after Happy he's ginormous!!!!
Be a room without a roof .....because we're happy!!!

No comments: