Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stress bunny

Once you have an active mind and are always juggling many projects you can become a stress bunny......
A stress bunny always feels overwhelmed and is worrying about this or that. No one can do it but them.......is that what they call a Type A personality ? Well guess what when you`re dead and gone someone else is going to do it and maybe better!
Try and heal yourself form chronic fatigue, digestive disorders, chronic sinusitis and debilitating headaches by conquering stress demons. My personal demons were
related to food and attitude. Do you know what yours are ?
Adopting a plant-based mostly raw high-green diet, regular detoxification and learning the attitude of gratitude and forgiveness has allowed me to escape the grip of my stress demons.....listening around especially in the mornings to those of us with major sinus problems I wonder if we are ever going to listen to our bodies talking to us and attend to our demons, like high mucus intake and keeping people up in our hearts...we need to eat less mucus foods(sugar, bread etc) and practice some forgiveness so we can enjoy better health.........
Funny a friend who has been having issues with her spouse just got diagnosed with over-active thyroid and high cholesterol....after months of her friends telling her to just let go and let God.... forgive..... she didn`t, and as always our demons always come and bite us in the butt when we are busy saying "its all your fault". Where is the person who we claim is at fault? Having a great, healthy life!

I came back from a recent trip to Miami sick as a dog one week later and I`m still not 100%. Why?? I ate 2 bags of cherries, 2 peaches, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries for breakfast last Saturday morning. Yes all at one time......good for me you say? Yes, great that's why I had them. So why am I sick?
I thought it was too much of a good thing but no it was because I just rinsed the fruit and didn`t soak the pesticides and insecticides off with 2drops of peroxide in a bowl of water for minimum a hour,as I usually do here at home.I got so carried away with the variety, I forgot that people like me whose insides are relatively clean have to be careful or else we will certainly pay the piper!
Try and always remember to soak your fruit,the ones that u are not going to peel....Very important!

No comments: