Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I love the Chinese proverb, "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it ".
As we close yet another year can we allow the young people who have faith in Jamaica and want to try and build it to do so and stop negativing out everything about our country all you old biddies out there.....
First we downed our dollar and expected it to do well. How come I don't hear anybody saying anything since it has stayed at 84J$ to 1US$ for a few months now. We down our education instead of trying to help, yes pay attention to the schools our children attend and who is teaching them and when they're having sex parties on the buses call the police and get them off the %@*#^#*! bus ..I did it the other day....NOT EVERY POLICEMAN IS CORRUPT..don`t assume that!
It begins with one..NO, we don`t have to be Haiti and NO, we do not have to get cholera!!!!!
I went through cancer 3 times and all my doctors come from right here in Jamaica, and the expensive hospital not any better than the free one let me tell you and I have had at least 3 friends go away for treatment and they're not with us anymore.........They make mistakes and there is bad treatment, bad schools and crime all over the world.....You could be sleeping in Heathrow tonight, our version of cold can be taken care of with a blanket and if you're really cold sleep in socks and guess what we still sleeping with our windows open......
2011 is going to be a great year - Mr Obama,keep on trucking ......Jamaica give thanks, we do have a Greg Christie so there are some people left in this world who are not corrupt.........
The world is adjusting to the waste of the past years. Why should a basketball player earn 50 million dollars and live in a 20,000 sq.ft house??? Why does he need 11 rooms when he and his wife and child use 3 ??? Why do they have 7 bathrooms ? Remember the days when a 3 bedroom house only had one bathroom, didn`t everybody bathe and go to school on time? Why do we have a great room, a living room and then a den ....yet we all stay in the kitchen? Have you noticed Candy Spelling's house with her room to wrap presents? It's still on the market.......the age of the MAC -MANSION is OVER!
Simple is best....I notice that shoes that I don`t wear dry rot and leave me on the road.....message is I only need a few.....the need to have 40 pairs of shoes long gone.....
Do for people, that's what we are put here to do and don't let God come knock on our door with Mr. Death to start doing it, then all of a sudden you realize poor people eating badly and have hypertension and diabetes..... YOU are eating badly by choice they have to as they feel that a big flour dumpling will hold them longer than a salad.......instead of giving your child 20 gifts they cannot play with send a needy child to school or better yet feed her or him for the year.......find out how mothers feeding 3 children on J$5000 per week....

Have a healthy Christmas........I have been so bad since my friend Norma died that I even ate ham , I feel so awful...I have eaten Christmas cake, drank white rum and cranberry and just been totally ridiculous...can I tell you I don`t feel like how I used to feel - thank God I've not been that bad to get flu like all around me - that means my immune system still holding up and I've gone back to my normal routine, cause as I told you the other day I found out I was missing nothing.......the synthetic food is awful (the Christmas ham delicious though) but health is best....... next year is ours -We have to be around to enjoy it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great articles. I will absolutely always be writing a blog along with speaking about it. Precisely what I'm looking for.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your article relating to this issue, it absolutely was very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful piece of writing using truly beneficial tips. We appreciate you getting this together.

Anonymous said...

This informative article offered me a amazing thought about this subject. Wonderful work. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Fantastic written piece together with really useful guidelines. Thank you for placing this together.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for expressing. Very simple and very simple to comprehend. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Great! Many thanks for this blog post! It was very beneficial.

Anonymous said...

Very helpful blog post. And furthermore I really mean it

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your supplying these types of very helpful information. Congrats on becoming an excellent blogger.

Anonymous said...

Received a fantastic adventure and a great experience simply by reading through the article