Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Missing food that's not good for me

Food ....... what do I eat ?
Hunger is such a pain these days . I want to stay raw as that's how I do best and feel best but is it boring to me?  Yes. Why? Because I am a carnivore. I don't need to eat cooked food but I do need a steak every now and then - you could throw in a pork chop too and then there is white rum and cranberry ,and magnum and evaporated milk all my loves are a no no. Curry goat and rice ,stew peas with pig's tail,ox tail, fried chicken,crusty kaiser roll or French bread - I could go on . Nowhere in  my DNA does it say Donna Patricia loves green food. I will eat it, preferably drink it but I don't love it- I will drink the juices all forms the greener the better as sugar has never been a problem for me - not for me are the kales and  carrots and salads ,I'll eat the mushrooms and Brussels sprouts and broccoli especially with a porterhouse steak.I never have to wonder how I came to have had cancer 4 times - I ate myself there . I never met a bowl of roasted peanuts (not the tin ones) that didn't have my name attached to it- did I say burnt food? Rice  (bun pot bottom ) BBQ burnt on the outside pink on the inside,cashew all tips dark ,anything with the flavour of a little burn has my name on it. Why I sit and mourn over these things I will never know as when I'm eating healthily I bound out of bed ready for my day and I have no spare tyres anywhere especially under the breast where all women my age keep a truck tyre - I am free of those things so why?.
A dozen crabs, crusty bread and a beer,great way to spend an evening -well that's not my life any more so it brings us to the age old question ,is life worth living without doing what you love to do? 

1 comment:

Aiesha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.