Monday, May 11, 2015

Drive thrus killing more than drive bys

I'm truly shocked and devastated about the death of my friend Lorna Bess. It positively floored me and yes I knew she smoked and yes I knew she drank and yes I knew she had diabetes but being no longer able to hear her voice on the other end of my phone always asking for Sajato as we catch up with each other simply makes me want to howl and not stop howling. Her spirit was larger than life as was her love for all things and people Merritone. Couldn't understand why I couldn't hear from her, and people let me tell you all some thing this is my view and my view alone I would have preferred Lorna to die here with all of us loving her up- sometimes we just have to choose quality of life instead of quantity..I remember Cindy Breakspare saying in an interview that in her humble opinion she wished Bob had come home to Jamaica and played ball with his friends and enjoyed what was left of his life instead of being sent to Germany where he hated the cold and didn't have his combolos around him..... I truly believe that.RIP Lorna.

It makes me want to start having some prevent not repent seminars and I'm going to start having them soon as we are being bombarded from all sides. Those fires in the St. Andrew hills that been burning and leaving soot all over far and wide -just like when we had the fires at the Riverton dump - we still don't know the fall out from that yet - then there is the haze that has covered Jamaica that they say comes from the Sahara desert. Also this news just in -Curacao has a new strain of Chickv ....then the food...all of you that chew gum hope you know that it's filled with aspartame - how many of you know what that is??? It's everywhere people, every where, and the only solution is to build our immune systems. God put us in a country that turmeric and guinea hen grows wild, Moringa trees are all over Jamaica cinnamon and grapefruit not high blood pressure tablets is what keeps those of us under stress from suffering from hypertension I've seen it work so many times but no we prefer to take the tablets because the Dr. gave us. Do our men not realize what these tablets are doing to them? I was talking to a cancer patient this morning who when I suggested she use nature's chemo to relax her and make her sleep, said 'yes,I have a sour sop tree so leaves and bark no problem'. We have ganja other wise called hemp, marijuana whatever you want to call it - don't smoke it drink it, eat it, its uses are numerous we have so much and we have Dr Henry Lowe that is doing so much work on its various medicinal uses but how many of us listening to him? Instead we're into American fruit and veg that can't spoil, we buy only packaged food, we send our children to school with a hot dog, a pack of cheese trix and a box juice then we worry when they have asthma and eczema, we are killing ourselves ! Surprisingly I'm the best example of this - for some time now I decided that since I'm getting older I'm not going to die eating and drinking green so I started eating whatever I wanted and lots of meat as I'm a carnivore lover (never met a steak or pork chop I didn't love) but nowadays these animals are all grain fed - no grass fed cows seem to exist any more, so apart from sugar (I don't play with sugar) my diet had again become SAD (the Standard American Diet).... well I don't feel the same any more -that energy I had when I was green I no longer have it and as I told you I got a cold in December that lasted a month scared the hell out of me so I'm now back to my eating to live and not living to eat, I'm green again...we are all going to die but heart disease, stroke, cancer is no way to go we are not to die above ground years before we die and are placed in the ground. We need to get ourselves spiritually sound - you feel the energy around us??? Its not good - don't make sense God give us life and we can't enjoy it.

To the woman that wrote that letter about the 5k walks upsetting her as they are happening too often and hampering her church going .mam they are held all over the place and some are on Saturdays and some in the night,if you are leaving your house between 6am and 8am and it's a Sunday and you need to go to church at 7am or 7:30am - get out early if we're blocking your gate, if not look at it this way we're doing God's work - we're working on our health and helping people while doing so, so come and have your church with us,what the Bible say about church being in your heart, or where 2 or more are gathered together?

No comments: