Sunday, February 26, 2017

end of life

I haven't blogged since November 2015 but recent developments have rested heavy on my mind so I have to release my spirit.
As most of you know I have lived with death for the past 40 years ever since my first bout with cancer when I was given two weeks to live. One never knows if this pain is the final pain, this diagnosis the final one every lump every nauseous moment makes my heart leap - is this it? And it's not that I'm not ready I've been ready from the start because I learnt early in life fear is false evidence appearing real so I push on giving it all to the Father because I've lived - I chose a path that gave me life instead of pain but how many people unknowingly choose pain and die before they actually leave this earth? How can we fight to stay alive if it's hospital stays, needles, hourly tests and retests, feeding tubes - pain, pain, pain and the relief of pain being morphine , one of the oxycodones - all are addictive and all turn us into zombies. “Nothing is really worth worrying about. Nothing is really worth getting angry or hurt or bitter about. Positively nothing is worth losing your peace of mind over
Why would I want to live like that? Isn't quality of life more important than quantity ?
And when you've worked hard all your life and never took the time to enjoy your earnings shouldn't you on your diagnosis start living instead of immediately choosing death? what's the point of dying without enjoying our money why should we leave it to other people ?
I've always believed that our health begins and ends in our minds some find it as a way to finally get attention from friends and family some choose to lean heavily on them but bottom line is who actually makes the final choice shouldn't it be you? why should your children and your husband /wife who are going to benefit from your demise call the shots?
I'm asking all of us to reflect this weekend on our final choice before we can't choose anymore.
Make sure your end is like how you have lived and surround yourself with those who know your final choices and are caring people not all children are caring - my son comes with each surgery and sleeps in the room whether in a chair or on the floor sometimes the nurses are sorry for him and offer a cot and he empties my drains no matter how yucky the job is,the other son became a raw food chef because he felt it would help me live and fixed food for me everyday, some children prefer to just pay your bills because they can't take illness and a few let's face it honestly don't care. So whatever your case right now before that diagnosis comes choose to live because for sure we are all going to die. Enjoy your life , make that trip you have always wanted to take don't sit and fret about cancer remember changing your life style immediately buys you time and lifestyle doesn't mean only food it means things like your detergent, your bathing soaps, your lotions ,shampoos - do your research learn about parabens and sulphates know what aspartame is.
Money alone doesn't help illness in fact having too much money sometimes let us make the wrong choices - when we have none we HAVE to make the simple choices because simple choices bring joy and we all need to die with our hearts and heads at peace knowing that that moment when we exit into the unknown our hearts are filled with expectation and joy not excruciating pain!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Pat I was discussing these very issues today with some friends I was visiting at Cannon Villas. Life is short and quality of life is important. We all need to live our best life. Continued blessings to you. Hugs, Megan

Unknown said...

Powerful words from a very strong woman!

Anonymous said...

Very profound I am learning to change so many things in my life too I just made my first natural deodorant my toiletries are as natural as I can possibly but it's a work in progress and ladies lay of the relaxers embrace your nappy hair Pat Wright doesn't know me but I watch her fliterring a around Fairview I have read her story on numerous occasions I admire her strength don't wait until we get sick for a lifestyle change do it now to stave off all day the horrible ailments peace out

Anonymous said...

Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis