Saturday, October 20, 2007

cancer tests

why do tests?
If u don`t believe in chemo ,why do tests?
That was the question because as the person asking the question pointed out ,if the results r not good ,what will u do ?
The answer is I`ll up my intake of glyco nutrients thats what i`ll do.........right now i`m on maintainance doses every day as my tests show no signs ......so if my tests or sooner yet, if my body sends me a nudge i`ll up the doses..........matters not really as long as i have health and strength i will be enjoying life,and that I am ...........
went to JOEL OSTEEN last night at madison square gardens in New York............it was like a rock concert ,great music,simple message.............

EVERYMORNING U WAKE U HAVE A CHOICE,U CAN CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY OR CHOOSE TO BE MISERABLE...........CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND U.

JOEL OSTEEN,smartly packaged messenger carrying the correct message for this time..........
PAT WRIGHT ....enjoying life , a quick visit to see Joel and my grandaughter.
JUST CAME FOR THE WEEKEND ,HAVE LIFE ,U MAKE THE MOST OF IT.

2 comments:

carrot jarrett said...

i look forward to your rock concert...long over due!!!

jane doe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.