Thursday, November 20, 2008

RAW FOOD CAFE NEEDED

The doctor I mentioned in the previous blog got the same words from the doctors that I got . Eat anything u wish... I remember saying "even jerk pork?" Yes, even jerk pork came the answer. Would I still be here if I had done that ?
Just thinking as I go through my tests how complacent those that know better can become....since my last episode I`ve eaten jerk pork twice - the last time it made me so sick, it cured me along with the pig...........then taking my glycos...
I used to take them 4 times a day , now I think I`m 'cured' days pass and I take it once or twice ....sometimes I take it not at all (that's rare though)............I of all people know not to run those funny jokes....I behave as if I do not have a compromised immune system as if I`m not a three-peater with some of my lymph nodes blown. What is it a death wish ,tired of life , bored ? All of the above........
I don`t think so but it shows how hard it is and how disciplined with this disease we have to be. I also have a husband who tells me I have at least 28 more years so I choose to believe him and live in a fools paradise. I watch people who have cancer saying they cannot eat like this before they get the diagnosis then when they get the news they burst into tears instead of tackling their treatment....I am living proof that it works so I more than anyone else know i shouldn`t run jokes..stress at the workplace...when u are undergoing that, u cannot afford to eat badly . I tell people that, and although eating much better than most I will sit and lyme with my friends and have an occasional cookie....sugar, Pat sugar,CANCER FOLLOWS SUGAR. U MUST NOT HAVE IT!(talking to myself)
The other thing that does is make your taste buds that had gotten used to eating greens etc. want sugar.....
I feel so good when I`m eating right why would I want to backslide. Nothing really tempts me now except cheese so why ?
Idleness.... Or needing to be a part of the crowd when your body already tells u that u r not.
I went out in Kingston with my friend to a place that has smoothies etc. and on ordering found out that the smoothie was very sweet, it didn`t have sugar no, the waitress proudly told us it was filled with CONDENSED MILK.......and I`m going to order that thinking I`m eating healthy ?..........Thank God my taste buds are aware....So what's a girl to do ? Stay home or carry her juice and food with her?......I think not!
OPEN A RAW FOOD CAFE? YES. ONE IS NEEDED IN MOBAY AND ONE IN KINGSTON....INVESTORS .....ANYONE?

No comments: