Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PERSERVERANCE ALWAYS WINS !

In my many years of business and life, I realize that there are quite a few things that separate the good from the great. But, if you asked me to pick only one reason why some people are more successful than others, I would offer you this - willingness to PERSEVERE.
When I look at those who I respect the most, in both business and in life, I find myself always getting goose pimples by people who refuse to quit, they PERSEVERE, no matter what. And every time I look up, people like these are always in the winner's circle!
This "never say die" attitude is what turns me on and here is one of my favourite people showing you how. Take the time to watch these 2 videos especially if you have been feeling sorry for yourself lately!

No comments: