Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Musings on health

My CFO calls it a curse I call it an epidemic but can someone tell me why since 1 Jan 2015, 3 people I know have been floored by high blood pressure? one hospitalized with low blood pressure one with diabetes, 4 diagnosed with cancer , 4 dead from cancer, 2 on the way out meaning the call can come anytime from cancer and one with an autoimmune disease that's giving her a rough time she can't function.
I don't know about anybody else but to have 4 people that you know die in a month is no joke normally you would have 4 people you know die in a year  - young and old they are dying or very ill. I have had a cold/ virus from the 28th of Dec. This morning is the best I've felt and today is the 28th of Jan one entire month of feeling awful and my head full of mucus, this happened even after I relented and took a round of antibiotics which is a big No No  for me .
How could I forget my bosom buddy had muscle inflammation around her sternum and my 33 year old nephew-in-law had heart surgery where he nearly died on the table started bleeding from his heart valve saturating his liver.
This is a scary time and please let no one tell me God is coming for his world as I firmly believe that people believe this that's why we are destroying the world, but I have news for you we are going to have to live  in this world that we are destroying and many of us not going to enjoy living in it.
ChikV I've been reliably informed is killing a lot of people whose bodies have been compromised eg if you had leukemia and it was in remission it brings it back with a vengeance that usually kills . I also hear that if you had a broken leg or arm you have pain for months I hear it might last for years  but it hasn't been raging that long here for us to find that out yet.
So how did ChikV come about ? How did Ebola come about ? And why are we pushing flu vaccines that they are saying this year might not work because the vaccine and the flu are two different strains?why are people with stage one cancer having chemo and radiation? Why are people with high blood pressure eating mackerel run down? Isn't this 2015 don't we know that we mustn't eat salt if we have  high blood pressure? I've been hearing that from I'm a child so how can we not know the mackerel we buy is called salt mackerel for a reason and even if it tastes fresh after it is cooked it's been cured so salt is cured in it!!!!
I'm really confused don't we know that cinnamon and grapefruit lowers pressure? Can we not help ourselves more?
Those of us who try to help ourselves and not eating processed food or radiated foreign fruit we hear the local fruit and vegetables have been sprayed with 'roundup' so we have to eat things like pineapple and papaya which can be peeled and eat our local apples which I'm hoping are so high on the trees nobody sprays them. We also have to drink coconut water and then what do we do with vegetables? Same thing soak and peel....oh Lord what a life !
We are in a war only thing instead of using guns to kill us there are using other ways just as deadly!

2 comments:

diabolique said...

Hi, could you please check out these videos on hemp oil for cancer treatment. I suspect you are well versed on alternative treatments, but just in case you have not heard about this option, please check it out. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5KyXvUxjpU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y

diabolique said...

Hi. Your strength is admirable...keep fighting. Also, have you heard of hemp oil? Please check out these videos if you haven't, or even if you have.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zD2U4eDBu8A

ps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZN1-_lBaxo