Thursday, December 31, 2009

A VERY NAIYAH CHRISTMAS

Because of all the death around me I decided to spend my Christmas with my granddaughter - she will be 4 in March 2010 and my reason for living.....she wants to drive in a pink car with me in the front beside her and her father in the back..... so you know I have to be around for that...she says 'they say I`m too little right now! "
I have spent Christmas with my son and his family for the past 5 years but due to life changing events in his life, this year I`m here to spend with the two of them - mainly Nai, as he works everyday..... so it's been a grandma Christmas...notice how she is a jewelry hound like me ......yes that's her plastic necklace that I had to wear!So off we went to the city for all the spoiling in the world, a visit to the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall 'Grandma they are so pretty" and Macy`s Santaland where Santa was given his list that was already tucked away in the trunk of the car.........
Even with the snow storm that turned to ice, nothing would have kept me away....
It is true that nothing warms your heart or heals the soul like unconditional love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A big big hug and lots of love to you Grandma and your offspring!

Keep on loving!! And may 2010 bring us all blessings

Sonia and Mischa

Leann said...

Nothing blesses or warms us as much as grandchildren.

My prayers and blessings in your struggle to overcome cancer. It does not define who we are. It is simply a disease.

Blessings
Leann