Thursday, January 28, 2010

LAUGHING /HUGGING /LOVING - GREAT MEDICINE!

They say laughter heals the worried beast(breast).
Why are you worrying?
If you can change something you don`t need to worry and if you can`t change it you worst don`t need to worry...plus most of us are worrying over things that have nothing to do with us.... for example a lot of us worry over our children's problems which we can do nothing about!
We worry about our spouses and their trials that they alone can solve....we need to get over it and get along with our lives!
We need to laugh more as Mac Anderson from 'Simple Truths' tells us to do in Laughter is an instant vacation.
Mary Manin Morrisey just had a 'National hug someone' day ...when my son was a baby, my husband who is a psychiatrist and not a hugger used to tell me I should hug my son at least 4 times a day if not more as children who get lots of hugs grow up to be loving people.... He was preaching to the converted as I used to hug this child and kiss him from birth as I had never seen a more fabulous child (don`t we all think that?) he being cute and fat certainly helped until said husband used to say " you don`t have to overdo it" but I`m here to tell you as a child growing up in a beauty salon with lots of 'aunts' adding to the hugging ,today my son is a hugger and a loving man...his daughter is hugged and kissed non-stop so I have passed that one on!
And by the way love triggers hormonal changes in your body that have a profound impact on your health ...Yes you can truly die from a broken heart!
If you were not healed from laughing and hugging today , it felt good trying didn`t it? I know for sure you enjoyed feeling the LOVE.
These things do work....as Johnny Coleman would say "IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT"

No comments: