Friday, October 28, 2011

My cancer treatment

I need to inform all of you who watched my TVJ Smile Jamaica interview and left with the impression that I did nothing for my first cancer as that's not so.......Neville kept asking about my reaction at being given 2 weeks to live - at no time did we touch on my surgeries during the interview and when I said I had nothing after that cancer I meant chemo or radiation , however, I HAD SURGERY TO REMOVE THE MASS IN MY COLON IN 1978 FOR A CANCER THEY THOUGHT WAS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD AND WHEN THEY WENT IN IT HAD BEEN SITTING THERE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS ....in fact in total I've had 25 surgeries but that's another story for my book!
Sorry if I mislead any of you into believing I did NOTHING for my first cancer and as I said on the show I had radiation for the bone cancer.

No comments: