Monday, October 17, 2011

YES TO COFFEE

Oprah talks about her aha moments - well I had one this morning. A friend who exports coffee sent me a bag of Blue Mountain coffee..I looked at it and put it up to give my husband as he dies for coffee.......last time I went to the supermarket I bought a tin of evaporated milk which I always drink my coffee with but I hadn't touched either as I'm trying to stick to my strict diet....woke up this morning and had an aha moment..I HAVE NO BREASTS and the reason why I couldn't drink coffee is because I had Fibro Adenoma which means my breasts were cystic and coffee made it worse..... I literally ran to the kitchen perked my coffee and enjoyed my first cup of coffee in years... IT WAS SO GOOD . If we would only take the time to count our blessings we would realize that every cloud has a silver lining............

3 comments:

Paul Campbell said...

I call myself friend, yet I had no idea what you have gone through. You have always been a wonderful humanbeing to know and you shared some special times in my life and for that I am truly grateful. I am sure you will inspire others in their fight against cancer. Love u Pat,thank you for every moment you shared with me in my life, you are turly better than pocket money.

PAT WRIGHT said...

thank u so much Paul....I really miss u!

Lana said...

I smile because I can just imagine your joy at having the cup of coffee. It's the little things in life that really matters. Continue enjoying the simple things in life, not that coffee is simple. I couldn't go without it.