Monday, September 22, 2014

Life as a Semi-Colon: And so there must come an end

Today on Twitter Emma Lewis @ Petchary  posted this blog from Charley and nothing has come so close to home like this. It hit me like a ton of bricks as I realized the difference between me and Charley is that we chose 2 different paths,I'm so lucky my way worked for me because hers didn't for her. We both started with the bad boy colon cancer she got her few weeks to live diagnosis at the end of her fight, I got my two weeks to live diagnosis at the start .....Read and realize how short life can be.To those of us that will play the life game with cancer, remember that when you choose a treatment choose quality of life instead of quantity.Choose the way that will keep you out of hospital and able to enjoy whatever time you have left with your loved ones whether it be a day or a year. Here is the link to Charley's blog -
Life as a Semi-Colon: And so there must come an end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post.

Here is my blog - pirater un compte facebook