Friday, March 26, 2010

BOTTLED WATER

I have always been amused by people who can drink nothing but bottled water as I have always wondered how do they know what they are drinking and now where I`m presently living as I watch huge water trucks fill from my river daily I`m even more amused........
Buying bottled water is not only the wasting of money but half of the time people say they do it because its easier, easier than what? Carrying your water in a use-again container? Attaching a filter to your tap ? Because of my immune system I drink purified water so I have my water delivered to me in huge 5 gallon containers from the plant where I went and saw what they were doing.
A lot of these waters that say spring water what's in the spring ? When you leave your plastic bottle in the hot car what are you drinking?
I`m amazed at people who come to my country and are so scared of drinking our tap water yet they go to a restaurant and drink the water and they drink the water in the hotels - where do they think that water came from ? Yes some countries you shouldn't drink the tap water but you are told........
Have a look at this video: The Story of Bottled Water and have a good laugh at yourself then promise to do your part to save the planet that we are destroying day by day!

No comments: