Friday, July 25, 2008

'Crazy sexy cancer tips'

Well it was so nice watching Kris Carr on Oprah doing what i`ve been preaching for the past 2 years and she is getting results.....Kris wrote a book called CRAZY SEXY CANCER TIPS.......
She is going all out for life..How? She put aside the drastic treatments and made fruit and vegetables her friends......
She became focused and changed her mindset from death to life, she chose green juice, yoga, dance and love..... She put away fear, she now has what she calls beauty spots on her lungs and liver, not cancer spots.........looking at her u would never know she had gotten a death sentence.
She says we are all going to die but when she does she would have had a wonderful life........ not having tubes in, and all parts of her burnt out, in fact she got married as she says they were madly in love and made a great team so why not? Why not indeed. She shows that life is for living.... like i`ve been wondering how is Randy Pausch doing? He chose another way.
Click on the following link and u can read all about Kris's interview with Dr.Oz Kris Carr on Oprah
Dr Oz had heard about her and had to look her up, he even drank some of her green juice -as she has left behind alcohol for green juice- and enjoyed every drop of it.
I suggest anyone out there that just got the dreaded diagnoses,try and read about her and if u can find it, watch the documentary that she produced for TLC.
Fabulous story.....
Check out her blog Kriss Carr's Crazy Sexy Blog! u can`t have too many positive people writing on wellness..........
WHEREVER THERE IS LIFE
THERE IS HOPE......
After i posted this it seems as if Randy Pausch passed either last night or this morning. PEACE AT LAST.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

came across your blog as i am also spa director, i drank green juice too - its really not bad. I have a shake every day for breakfast and now I include veggies. My Mum had Cancer of the mputh so I totally understand your fight for life - well done - keep smiling!!!!

Anonymous said...

...........and a beautiful smile it is Heidi. Pat your an inspiration to me. I always thought I ate pretty good, ok seems I didn't. I am now reading everything I can on how to eat better, I love your blog and emails. Found out alot about fruit I didn't know. I am finally feeling better. YEAH!! So I plan on having tons more energy when I get to see you next year-so be ready for class. I am very blessed to know you.