Monday, June 22, 2009

Gleaner article

This morning I went on TWITTER and there was a posting from one of the cancer groups I follow saying "PAT WRIGHT BEATS CANCER 3 TIMES" and a link, I said to myself - you mean there is another Pat Wright that's fighting cancer ? I went on the link and lo and behold it was an article in Flair in today's Daily Gleaner from an interview I had done with Janet Silvera some time ago. The overwhelming response I've received so far from people who have read this article made me know that I have to write my book.....when you go to death's door and get another chance at life you wonder what the Father saved you for, well the Father saved me 3 times so far so it must be to help people. I have so much to say plus I have one hell of a story...I need to tell it all and soon.
I thought the article was pretty good except for the last paragraph that contradicted the rest of the article. People who know me wondered who was that talking as I would never say about chemo "the simple answer is that it works" as the answer to why we take chemo.... I was talking about the path I have taken with Glyconutrients and changing my diet. I know the reason we believe that chemo is the only path to take is because we`ve been brainwashed to believe that and once you get the dreaded diagnosis you are going to fight with any means possible. We feel it's the only way we will have a chance to live.........most of us don`t realize that we would never want to live after chemo is finished with us anyway.
Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I feel that chemo only helps certain cancers- I am a living example of radiation helping bone cancer- but if you can be healed by natural means grab it and leave the heavy toxins out of your body.......Plus I don`t know many oncologists who explain anything to you except the usual hair loss and nausea, hands and feet turning black,not being able to hold anything cold etc. No one told me it would take 2 years to get the toxins of chemotherapy out my body.......My holistic practitioner told me that!
To all the persons who have written to me asking for advice , I need to make this clear - I`m no doctor , I`m only telling you what worked for me and remember we are all different! One thing I'm convinced about though is that eating unprocessed, natural fruits and vegetables and taking glyconutrients, drinking purified water, cutting out all sugar and seeing a holistic practitioner once per month and most important leaving the stressful lifestyle behind is why I`m here right now...
It's a hard road to trod as I could do with some jerk pork from Scotchies right now, but trust me it's not worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog yesterday! I have been reading about a raw food diet now for a little while,and have thought of trying it, but you have heightened my interest.
No jerk pork for me... stopped eating that for some time now, I do eat fish, but mostly vegetables. I watch my fat/carb /sugar intake etc, even though I have a weakness for a piece of sweet potato pie or pudding. I try also not to eat out in restaurants as much as I used to because you just don't know how your food is prepared.
Anyway, after reading your blog, I went straight from the computer to the supermarket ( I could not get to the Farmer's market)and bought carrots; cucumbers, a bunch of veggies to make juices ....
Pat you have a voice and folks are listening and if you can influence only a few to make life changes in their diets, it will be worth it.
I tell my grand daughter, "you are what you eat"....

Anonymous said...

Pat (if I may call you that)you are an inspiration - I have had breat cancer twice (11 years ago and 4 months ago) and refused chemo on both occasions - I agree completely with you - I did exactly what you did and I am alive today - ever heard of Immunocal - add that to your diet also - great immune support - keep up the good work!!