Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ - PEACE AT LAST!

MJ...........A warm and gentle soul finally getting the love he so craved all his life. Has anybody gotten this before I'm trying to wrack my brain ? I guess Elvis died before the 24 hour news reports but I`ve never seen this before except for Princess Diana.
People just spontaneously celebrating his life and enjoying his music..waking at 3am to get ready to head out to give a talk there is LARRY KING STILL ON THE TV ... Can`t be happening....is there no other news is nothing else happening ?
Of course he knocked Farrah off the news - people were remarking about it but it didn`t need to be remarked on, she was not in his league..The world is now in shock!The little black boy from Gary Indiana is the biggest performer we have seen...
I would like to ask one question....Do we really believe as we bought out the tickets to his concert in London in a record time of 5 hours that this man that could barely walk and had to use a wheelchair was going to be able to perform as we remembered? They say he was looking good in rehearsals....now we`ll never know and I for one prefer he goes out on top.
He is in a better place now and will not be WACKO JACKO in the media anymore....His true legacy will live on.... a pure heart.
He was a musical genius who worked ceaselessly to perfect his art - in his own words:
"In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there's no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, if it's books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it's yours. That's what I've always tried to remember." - Michael Jackson

Thanks for leaving my Ipod full of your music, MJ.......MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Pat

Looked up your blog when I saw the newspaper article. You are RIGHT ON THE MARK - we are what we eat. I am about 70% raw, and love it. My aim is to be 90% consistently. YOur blog is great - keep it up!

Love your view on MJ - I am just celebrating his talent, for I know that he is in a much, much better place now. He has ascended to another level, not died as we think of death.

Blessings

Marguerite