Monday, November 9, 2009

'THIS IS IT'

A blog reader asked me what did I think about MICHAEL JACKSON`S 'THIS IS IT'
I had to write it in capitals the respect I have for the man........Genius, THE GREATEST, one of a kind, freak of nature, whatever words you want to use to describe him, he is all that and more. I WILL NEVER SEE ANYONE LIKE THAT IN MY LIFETIME PASS THIS WAY AGAIN ....I'm one of those that believe if you are too brilliant something is always missing like Kanye West but Kanye cannot come one millionth of a percent near Michael.
Now that he is gone and his music is heavy on rotation again I realize that when Michael's music starts you cant miss it. His music is one of a kind.....and everybody I know has all his music on their ipods and always did, and everyone can tell you a favourite song that is played non stop.
This novie shows how special he was....his work ethic was second to none "that's why we call it rehearsal"...also knowing his craft.....he knew every note, every nuance of his music .....we have certainly lost one of the greats and we have also missed a mindblowing concert.
Next thing is my move.....I've been wondering why did I do this ? I said I wanted to move to somewhere away from the maddening crowd, hence I moved to Ochi,missing my friends and refusing to go back to Kingston, MoBay was the choice where I can sit and write my book and be at one with the one.....this place is that and more, you can be one with the frogs, lizards, mosquitoes,it has a stream running through it , it has banana trees, plantain trees, june plum trees, lime trees and on and on but the cable is nearly non-existent the computer moves slower than molasses and the great Cable and Wireless now called LIME says up here is not wired to go any faster than one meg so be careful what you wish for you just might get it...trouble is I know I need to write my book so I don`t need many megs to do that now do I ? Everything I need is here so what's my problem ?......maybe the father gives you what he knows you need and not what you want.

No comments: