Friday, November 6, 2009

WHERE IS THE FUN IN EATING RIGHT

You know the longer I live ( today is the birthday) the more I realize how everything we do revolves around food. We have no fun without food being involved, no family occasion, no work meeting that food is not involved and as I sit and look it's all processed and all slowly causing us much pain and misery. Just look at a simple thing like water we now hear even that needs to be alkaline......it takes 20 parts alkaline to neutralize 1 part acidic. Acids from stress, refined foods and meat/dairy, and pharmaceuticals are burning out our cells, our bones, blood, organs, and tissue binders, causing disease and much misery. Alkalinity is the answer to reversing this situation but how are we going to know that ? Just talking to someone whose closest friend had cancer of the ovaries in 2006, now it's back colon,anus and somewhere else.No doctor told her to change her lifestyle therefore change her eating habits .
I went to see the Michael Jackson movie 'This is it' which is a MUST SEE....... my son had popcorn with butter ( what's that?) and nachos with cheese - plastic cheese, and a cup of soda ..everybody had basically the same thing only change was some had hot dogs ...I had a bottled water.... no fun and even if it's spring water you don`t know if it's safe......wow how hard is this?
Went to work meeting - teas all different kinds of pretend tea, no real teas were there, coffee, creamer, sugar and splenda and milk, melon...... water,honey dew and cantaloupe, pineapple, danish croissants with plastic cheese stuffing and banana bread. Pepsi or Coke in a jug full of ice, and orange juice full of sugar and ice water.....so I had pineapple ...wow I'm having too much fun!!!! And it continues through the day. I will eat my raw food lunch but if I want to hang with friends after work I`m in trouble again....when can we have a hangout that we can eat something fun like at the Lucky Duck in New York or Cafe Gratitude in California... and if I open one in Jamaica will anybody come?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to open a raw food restaurant in Kingston so i can get some healthy food to eat...please!