Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The 10 day cleanse

I have been having a real bad time with stomach soreness and feeling sluggish and now i`m into my cleanse i have a rash on my face, so i`m paying dearly for my tastebuds enjoyment or was it enjoyable?
The cleanse is actually quite enjoyable as i eat fruit and vegetables all day and anything that allows me to eat 3 east indian mangoes a day and not gain weight u know i love.
Well i fasted from 6pm saturday to 6pm sunday, by yesterday i had major headaches but since going to the bathroom i can`t tell u how clean i feel....It can only get better lots of water, fruit and vegetables, no nuts, no avocados etc. for 10 days. Let's see how it goes.
This cleanse has also taught me that one can eat fruit all day and not feel hungry, u just have to eat enough.
Some of the raw food teachers say u have to eat 11 lbs of fruit and vegetable per day to get the proper nutrients.
Did i feel as if i was missing anything when i messed up? Tell the truth no. I`m sorry i didn`t eat the ox-tail though:)
I also was way over craving food that i used to eat ,so it was pure idleness, good company, therefore joining in the fun when i am the one with the compromised immune system and they are very healthy.
I feel so good and look so good when i eat live food and trust me the way my raw chef son (who by the way has turned a star ) does it , see Peter Principle , it is certainly not boring so why did i slide ? I think now that i can really see the difference between how i react to processed food vs natural food,........ Maybe i won`t slip again , but, if i do, i`m not going to beat myself up. Life is too short. Yes i made a mistake, tough, lets find the solution and move on.........
One of the solutions.......I finally bought the book RAW SECRETS by Frederic Patraude, SO I`M SERIOUS THIS TIME ....No tempting fate!
I have to say to ECKHART TOLLE I was in the present through EVERY bad meal..therefore i thoroughly enjoyed myself........

No comments: