Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CLEANSE AND BE HAPPY

I understand that that some of u want to know about my cleanse, how it went?
Well it went very well...........the roughest part was the 24 hour fast ...... Only water.
As i told u i fasted from Saturday 6pm and ended Sunday 6pm.....By 3pm sunday i was ready to eat my shoes...i could barely hold out, at 10 to 6 i started eating my mangoes (u have to break the fast with fruits) and i was great after that....I am a fruit goddess so it was an easy cleanse for me..... After 5 days though it dawned on me that since i had no colon my little intestines should be clean, so i got in touch with the people who had organized the cleanse and they said 5 days was enough for me........
On Monday i had such a headache ,which is something i don`t have ...I said, girl u have toxins coming out......AND PROCEEDED TO ENJOY MY CLEANSE......
Because i try to eat only fruit and vegetables , it was easier for me than most as when i logged onto the website that they had so that we could support each other during the cleanse , people were literally going crazy ....it was too funny...... on the other hand u had people who are raw foodists making smoothies with 8 bananas......whats that? banana cream?????
U also had to exercise if u wanted to lose weight ,if u wanted to heal u lie in your bed and took it easy,i mildly exercised, push ups, squats ,situps on my ball and stretches with my band, and when i say mild i mean mild 10 push ups 10 sit ups 10 squats etc. some mornings after the 10 push ups it was 5 of everything else with just some stretches, and i lost 4 lbs in 5 days suppose i was exercising ?
Interesting was the word for it........I REALIZED I CAN EXIST ON FRUIT ALONE AND BE VERY HAPPY, AND ONE SHOULD EAT ACCORDING TO THE SEASONS IN OTHER WORDS APPLES AND MANGOES ARE IN NOW...... EAT THOSE, DON`T GO LOOKING FOR WHAT IS NOT IN SEASON........
The most important thing i learnt is that i need to know proper food combining.....Fruit and vegetables musn`t be eaten together as one is a builder and one is a cleanser guess which is which? So i`m now having something new to learn with my food scientist.....I knew that u mustn`t eat fruit after food u must eat it before due to the fact that it digests quicker so it will ferment behind the food,i now have to learn what goes with what,and why?
Maybe i should go to school and learn the science of food......?

No comments: