Saturday, May 3, 2008

WRONG FOOD!

Eating what's good for u has to be the most difficult thing in the world, especially when the world is geared for u to eat foods that make you unhealthy so the drug companies can then "pill" u to death.
I had the pleasure of my stepsons and their wives coming to visit for a week. What a lesson in discipline that was........OX- TAIL, JERK PORK , JERK SAUSAGE, FISH AT HELLSHIRE MY MOUTH WATERED ALL MY TASTE BUDS WENT INTO OVERDRIVE AND I SUCCUMBED
Fish at hellshire meant i then went next to lobster with all kinds of grease running all over it (God knows what) ........I have always asked why do we eat what we KNOW will kill us?????
The answer is IT'S SO SWEET that's why.....
Watching one of my 'sons' eat his oxtail and leaving the bones i wanted to grab it out of his plate .....I didn`t, but that was very difficult..........
The lesson learnt is that raw food has really cleansed and healed me as i am now so sick I KNOW I`LL NEVER WALK THIS WAY AGAIN............
I am going on a 10 day cleanse and next time anybody comes I will not be so weak as it really was not worth it. It's much nicer to feel good. I have a headache, i feel sluggish, i feel bloated and my stomach is sore..........
When i eat my live food i feel light, i have energy and no aches and pains of any sort..........
I need to feel that again - 10 days to go.....I don`t think it will be that bad as 2 days bad can`t have set me that far back or has it?
I listened to that well known raw food guy Roger Haeske this morning on a teleconference say that people feel they can`t socialize and enjoy eating in restaurants if they don`t succumb and we must put our mind on other things instead of the smells and look of the food....
For example enjoy the company and have some stimulating conversation.....Didn`t i always say THE MIND IS EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

iriegal said...

I am so happy I found your blog. I am a cancer survivor as well, but I think I love your blog for its honesty.

I am writing and asking all Jamaican bloggers to join us May 15th as we blog for Unite For human rights.

blogcatalog is hosting the event. I am blogging to stop the violence in Jamaica.