Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet the Press rating slump

Last week NBC's "Meet the Press" suffered its lowest ratings since David Gregory became moderator, dipping below the 3 million viewer mark for the first time since August 2007. Meanwhile, CBS' "Face the Nation," averaged 2.74 million total viewers, and ABC's "This Week," averaged 2.62 million total viewers.
Last month, Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace told the Washington Post that "the throne is empty" (in regards to Tim Russert's successor as the Sunday morning TV king). The LA Times also wrote that "Meet the Press" may soon lose the top spot in the Sunday morning ratings.
BUT I TOLD YOU THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN , NUH TRUE?
There is no way David Gregory could come even close to Tim Russert,in fact I think they should have put his son Luke on, and we all would have tuned in to watch him grow in the position.....I don`t even remember it's on....I watch FACE THE NATION and if GEORGE has anything spectacular on I watch him as I think his wife is funny.....go figure!

No comments: