Saturday, February 9, 2008

DOWN BUT NOT OUT!

As I write this i have been up from 2:30 A.M...why?
I got put out of the race for a few hours, put out and put down, and am paying a heavy price for it......Last night I went with 2 of my employees to have a drink .I had a margarita and fried calamari in basil sauce..why fried??? why alcohol??
I guess i`m just tired of being good, or tired of feeling good. I don`t know which, all i know is i`m sick as a dog.....A massive headache, which i never have as i believe there is nothing in your head to hurt u unless u have a brain tumor, and my stomach is sore.I FEEL AWFUL, TOTALLY OUT OF SORTS......
THE LESSON HERE IS THAT EVEN THOUGH I`M ONE OF THE DISCIPLINED ONES . IT NUH EASY!!!

Its now 4:30 P.M. LONG LOUSY DAY.......and i`m not 100% but trust me i`m about 85% back.
I have to thank live food and glyco nutrients and most importantly at 4am this morning NEO-LAX.
My holistic practitioners were not too harsh on me just reminding me that i have no colon to absorb toxins anymore so free radicals like whatever oil the calamari was fried in go straight to my organs so i can`t play around.
My live food chef wasn`t so kind, he was full of attitude and most upset but was quick to advise me on what to eat to get the alcohol out...
Ah well...why did i do that? I`m still trying to figure it out , it wasn`t that the food was good either and the margarita was not good at all, so why?
If i was going to be bad why wasn`t i bad with some jerk pork or jerk sausage?or stew peas with pig's tail? something i really miss. One of those huge sea crabs would have been worth it........why would i mess up with foolishness?
I think the reason is i didn`t think i was messing up ......I looked on the calamari and started to strip off the deep fried batter but i was doing that from a grease point of view not from someone who had colon cancer and who shouldn`t have it.........
Looks like i`m really believing nothing is wrong with me so i can have anything. AFTER TELLING MYSELF THIS FOR A YEAR AND A HALF I`M BELIEVING MY OWN PRESS............really?
But then I need to know that my new way of eating causes me to react quickly to anything not quite right.............AM I TOO CLEAN?
my people would tell me "u can never be too clean" so i give thanks.....take the lesson,go through the discomfort and what? promise it will never happen again?
I guess it's like smoking, hard to get over the hump, if u really ever get over it. It was explained to me that when u have "bad food imprints on your DNA" its even more difficult .
I need a good night's sleep tonight as that is something i`m aware of. No sleep = can`t function.....I can no longer take any kind of stress, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL
LEARNT THE HARD WAY TODAY

No comments: