Sunday, February 3, 2008

COLON CANCER

I have been wondering why now that we are being told that a colonoscopy can save our life with early detection of colon cancer.... why are so many people dying from it?
Should i ask how many of u have had a colonoscopy ? They are painless u know, and if i had had one i wouldn`t have had a DUKE C carcinoma. I had cancer when i was 24, how come i didn`t have one for 18 years? Would i be colon-less right now fighting with these small intestines that weren`t made to digest everything?
There were writings on the wall re: " u r in trouble girl" all kinds of signs were there. Since nobody was suggesting i had one, why wasn`t i insisting i had one.
TRUTH IS I WAS IN DENIAL....HOW MANY OF US LIVE IN DENIAL?
Or was it FEAR ,so i DENIED?
Trust me FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL, turns very REAL when u deny too long..........
I had a friend who had breast cancer and she didn`t go to the doctor till u could see her breast coming.For her to get away with it for so long ,she must have had some clever moves to keep it hidden.She had a husband and big children, and tons of friends ,but by the time everyone realized what was happening it was too late.
Can u imagine how paralyzed with fear she must have been ?
Well i don`t know about the breast, but cancer of the colon means u and your bathrooms are friends. Your bowel movement changes and usually u pass blood in your stool.
The first time i did, this time i didn`t, so it was easy to tell myself that this time it's not the same, so its not cancer.....Last time i lost weight this time i didn`t, another way i could deny......
The last time i had pain when i ate, this time i had pain when i ate certain things....another denial....last time my bowel movement stank to high heavens this time it did too. I told myself all meat eaters bowel movements stink so i need to eat more vegetables. For every symptom i had an answer...
BOTTOM LINE IS......WE DON`T WANT TO KNOW!
When u get the news u can`t avoid it anymore but till then u can pretend its not happening......Come on I had cancer of the colon.......cancer of the bone....... lumps in my breasts. I`m totally cystic, on my ovaries and other places that shall remain nameless. U mean I had no idea I should have a colonoscopy?
I had major stress in the late 1990`s ,I had all kinds of daily stress that life presents, my diet was more protein than vegetable.
What made me think i wouldn`t be touched by cancer again?
Truth is i just didn`t want to know, and as long as it didn`t trouble me, I wasn`t going to trouble it.
Spiritually i can say I wasn`t going to put Cancer out in the universe.THOUGHTS BECOME REALITY SO I`M NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT IT........i`m not going to claim it.
Fine.......so don`t claim it,but when i`m in denial does my subconscious mind deny too ?
The sensible thing is, do all the preventative things that u know needs to be done so it doesn`t claim u........
DON`T WAIT!
DENIAL.....FEAR........WHATEVER U WANT TO CALL IT....
TROUBLE IT BEFORE IT TROUBLES U .

No comments: