Sunday, February 24, 2008

MUSINGS

Interesting times , my mail box is filled with doctors and nurses now awaking and warning of pharma poison, and how we r killing ourselves....

I am so proud of myself for going through FLU and not succumbing to Theraflu or anything like that.........

Why would I know that if i eat certain things they will hurt me yet go straight ahead and do that?

Why do i pray every morning and give thanks all day , yet i have periods when i can only say thank u father and nothing else? Is anything else needed?

A friend of mine says its all about prevent instead of repent.....but will we do that if we don`t get a jerk?

Are people aware when they dislike someone intensely ,it's something inside themselves that they dislike and are seeing in the other person.
think about it.
I don`t like confrontation,wonder where i got that from?

What can i do to u with a bad attitude and words?

Why would i harbour malice? How does that help anything?

I`m just thinking these thoughts especially the last two as i watch my staff keeping malice with each other over one calling another "clean up" this is someone who eats everything in sight... ...what is that to malice about? If u r a clean up u r a cleanup what's the big thing? too funny!
People are so strange they quarrel over nothing......why? We quarrel because we want to be right no matter how wrong we are..........
Today i`m in wonderment over the fact that every one i know who got cancer around the same time as me has died..my son in new jersey just told me his neighbour died.I remember suggesting she try glyco nutrients to fight her breast cancer as she had been having chemo for over a year to no avail......then she told me she was doing better since the chemo stopped, but she still didn`t take me on with my suggestion...... I know she thought she had beat it.
I look around and realize the people who are standing that i know are all the new ones, the ones diagnosed late last year....but no one in my cancer circle from 2006 is around......... scary!

No comments: