Saturday, December 22, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

When u try all the things that the doctors say and it doesn`t work, its time to try what your gut told u in the first place....our gut which is spirit talking always tells us the RIGHT thing to do.....we tend to listen to spouse, friends, family doctor instead of tuning in to spirit.
Friends and family operate from fear and what they read and see on TV,they don`t operate from their guts and what's right for u. Don`t get caught up with the hype and the drama ,get caught up with the universe and it opening to u. Here is a good example of a man at the end of his rope and listening to gut and the universe opening up to him, supposed he had listened sooner ? CLICK HERE for story from Wall Street Journal ,he is getting results but so many people scoff when u tell them u would like to heal yourself the natural way, or anyway besides the regular chemo/radiation ......his way is not natural but different,and guess what it seems to be working.
After 2 years on chemo shouldn`t common sense be telling u that something is wrong,try something else?Sometimes thinking outside the box is the only way to think........notice all that has happened to this child while being treated ,is the loss worth the gain?and he had no gain.
And why jump on everything on the market,tiger bone and shark fin etc....... shouldn`t u look at people who u see living their dream after they got the bad news, and find out what they r doing?there r lots of people doing things that doctors believe strange and they r meeting tremendous success with it........
Sometimes its just the mind that's not strong enough,and its not strong because we listen to too many different people instead of listening to our gut ........
This Christmas make it one of focus,focus on yourself,your family, your friends........I went to a friend's 3 year old daughter's party and the amount of doritos and cheetos,turning the little hands and hearts orange was amazing.........Isn`t there something else to give them?



Try and give the gift of health this Christmas i`m not saying to eat like me but start putting more green,more protein from nuts and less from animals.....live food must not be confused with vegetarian food...some of the most unhealthy people i know are vegetarian......... excercise a little self discipline.
There is a most gorgeous book out this Christmas,it makes the greatest gift its called" NYAM JAMAICA,a culinary tour" its by Rosemary Parkinson and its about eating around the island .......fabulous book,the pictures alone is worth two times the book"s cost............I haven`t been able to put it down since i got it, as i browsed St. James there i am in live and living colour with my favourite recipe STEW PEAS and rice with PIGS TAIL.I was known for this meal....the fattier the pigs tail the more delicious it was to me,well guess who was hospitalized with cancer of the colon about 3 mths after the picture was taken.......Pat Wright thats who.I look the picture of health and the memories of that pigstail makes me drool even now.......But life is sweeter without it so........Merry Christmas to me as i drink my sorrel which i didn`t know I didn`t have to DRAW,STEEP,BREW OR BOIL........blended raw with cane juice and ginger its a fabulous drink.....I will eat my raw ackee ,curry plaintain and greens my sweet will be my almond cookies or I can drink my almond and papaya milk....
I will be having a good time JUST AS I USED TO WHEN THE HAM SKIN WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY CHRISTMAS............. i`m ALIVE!
THANK U FATHER ,ONE MORE CHRISTMAS...........

No comments: