Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WHY

WHY DID I SURVIVE NOT ONCE BUT 2 TIMES.?????
IS IT TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM PUTTING THE OTHER FOOT IN THE GRAVE?LEAD PEOPLE TO HEALTH ? HOW?
IT CAN`T BE TO RUN SPAS ?IT CAN`T BE TO DESIGN CLOTHES?
WHAT IS IT THEN....?
I remember looking at the shell of my friend she was one of JESUS AND THE 12 disciples at school. WE ALL WENT THROUGH PREP AND HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER..... I WONDER,WHAT IS IT? WHY WOULD SHE BE RIDDLED WITH LIVER COLON CANCER,PLUS PARKINSON`S..HOW CAN I HELP? AS I CALL HER AND HEAR HER VOICE SOUNDING STRONGER MY HEART LEAPS IS SHE REALLY GETTING STRONGER>>>>>IS ALL I`M DOING HELPING?
I remember seeing her for the first time since i heard she was sick.She had not wanted me or any of the disciples to see her or help her,we all called trying to reach out to her but she never replied.Finally getting to see her I knew why.......looking at her was not for the faint of heart...I wondered if it was TOO LATE, all signs said so ,but off i went making sure she had green juice and getting her all the medication i knew would help......plus the most important thing, getting her to repeat "i choose life".....
SHE USED TO CALL ME PATTY IN SCHOOL AND HERE IT WAS AGAIN.."HI PATTY'............WAS I WINNING? DID SHE REALLY DECIDE TO CHOOSE LIFE AS SHE FIRMLY REPEATED AFTER ME WHEN I WENT TO SEE HER..............AS I DROVE TO WORK AROUND THE ISLAND I ASKED THE FATHER TO HOLD HER IN HIS ARMS JUST LIKE HOW HE WAS HOLDING ME AS I DROVE.
But it was not to be.....the withdrawal started again and the menu changed to cowfoot ( last favourite meals) who knows? maybe she decided the fight was too much and let go.......... whatever the reason,I had to acknowledge defeat.......this past year i`ve had to acknowledge a lot of defeat........
As the different calls came in,this one has breast cancer,another one has a friend who has breast cancer,still another has colon cancer,on and on it went ....WAS THIS WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO?....I ASKED THE FATHER TO SHOW ME ..........They all started the same way with the person on the line saying so and so told me how wonderful u look, can i know what u have been doing to keep cancer at bay ?
MY HUSBAND SAYS I HAVE SPECIAL GENES ..........
why am i meeting all these health food and wellness practitioners?......there must be a reason..the father will soon reveal the plan.....Too many people r ill,cancer seems to be touching us all..........
MY HOLISTIC PRACTITIONER SAYS I KEEP HAVING TOO MUCH INTERNAL DIALOGUE
WHAT DO I SAY?

No comments: