Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CAN CHEMICALS IN BABY SHAMPOO CAUSE CANCER ?

This Washington Post article says it all.
Probable Carcinogens Found in Baby Toiletries.
Usually when you say something like this they (the medical community)say has there been a study ? Well according to this article many a study have been done and their findings are alarming......
My husband complains daily that my household cleaners are too expensive, well guess what? We got to pay for what's good.....I use special detergents, softeners, disinfectants,from glass cleaners to floor cleaners it's all carefully chosen....
I`m not about to to take chances with my health....Especially what I wash my dishes with. Just like how one must use special pots and pans, we must choose carefully what deodorants, shampoos, toothpaste and make-up we use. All those regular everyday things make or break our health.
#1 RULE: if they are made of things you can`t pronounce leave them alone.
My husband recently told me that why I`m having problems with my teeth is I`m not using Colgate or Crest. Well guess what? I won`t be using them and that's not the cause of my problems. My problems are caused from too much mercury in my mouth. In my days that's all they filled teeth with and as I grew up with Pepsi and sweets, my teeth are a reflection of that, silver fillings everywhere you look.
Everything now kills us. Everything is stronger , whiter than white, brighter than bright, cleaner than clean. It's all chemicals doing their job at all costs and usually the cost is our lives.
Have you noticed how everybody now is allergic to something? All who is not sneezing is coughing. All who is not wheezing is itching.......It's just sad. Our sheets are 100% polyester unless we spend a bundle on 100% cotton and get the ones that are good for us! All of a sudden good for us is not cheap, it's very expensive and bad for us is what we can afford, just like organic vs reg. fruit and vegetables, so poor people die and rich people live....although that's now going to change since Madoff has changed the class structure quite a bit. Have you noticed how the new poor (LIKE THE PEOPLE MADOFF HAVE PAUPERIZED) look ? CLASS IS CLASS...I love to listen and look at them........they have on the best clothes, they speak the Queen's English but, they have nothing........
There are going to be a lot of Park and Fifth ave. apts available soon, you mark my words.
Hope the vents and carpets are clean......I want no allergies when I move in!

No comments: