Friday, March 6, 2009

Picks of the week

How sad is this Chris Brown thing ? Aged 19 WITH EVERYTHING GOING FOR HIM AND THROWS IT AWAY IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE AND ALL RIHANNA'S LOVE WON`T BRING IT BACK! SAD SAD SAD!
I don`t know if it's because I have sons but I feel his pain and wish that young people would realize how one minute of bad behaviour follows you for a lifetime.
Having a glimpse of Chris & Rihanna here in Jamaica one day when they were at the Hilton Hotel, I remember I was struck at how in love he seemed with her, maybe that's it 'in love' versus LOVE....
How come there is so little media coverage of the black, female Governor General in Canada? I came to find out about her following Obama's recent visit to Canada.
And who cares how grey Obama`s hair gets? It's what's in the head not what's on top of it.......
Then can we leave the octo-mom to live in peace, she has gotten her 15 mins of fame. She wasn`t raising the 6 she had correctly so now is she going to raise 8 more any better?
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MOM OF 14 ABLE TO HAVE FRENCH-TIPPED FINGER NAILS AND COLLAGEN FILLED LIPS!
So with all these foreclosures taking place,is there going to be huge camp grounds of homeless people? Might be fun! Everyone living in a park,the government would have to provide porto potties, and everybody can just hang out ..... no work,no house.The situation is getting pass ridiculous.
I`m realizing that many of us need to change our careers as all is not lost, life as we know it has changed and we need to change with it.
Then the news of the day to me is the fact that cell phones belonging to hospital staff have been found to be tainted with bacteria and are at risk of causing superbugs to run amok ........makes perfect sense to me. Do we ever come off them ? I leave mine in my car or if I`m in one room it's in another and I get regularly abused that people can never reach me. I have staff doing their work with cell phones at their ears, PEOPLE DON`T KNOW WHERE AND WHEN to use them ,recently I had to wait over 6mins. while a security guard labrished on her phone oblivious to the fact that I was waiting to come out.........Pray tell how did we keep in touch before ?
I always feel if it's important and you need me YOU WILL FIND ME.

No comments: