Tuesday, September 2, 2008

McCain's choice - Real or Imagined?

Wake me up I must be dreaming !!!! Did Senator McCain really pick a governor of a large igloo for his running mate ?????? And tell me is it true that after the Conservatives got excited it turns out her 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant??
What are these born again church people going to say ?
Now i know someone is not only thinking outside the box they are thinking outside their brain !!!!!!!
And this old man is campaigning with a woman that is breast feeding ????? Tell me that this is a joke..... I am a woman, I know we are capable of all kinds of things but i would think running for the vice president of the MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY in the free world needs a little focus and I would think that a 5 month old Downs syndrome child needs focus too so , come on - I think she should have said no.
Maybe because she has gone back to work running her little village shop (which is how the state house looks in Alaska ) she assumes she can be vice president of the United States of America.
What she is proving is that they really believe its a real nothing job.
Is it really true that McCain believes she can represent America abroad with no experience? She even said she hasn`t paid much attention to the war in Iraq .......Is she for real ?
Then what's all this about an investigation re: a brother-in-law and someone being fired?? Did anyone vet this woman?
Is this what McCain is going to do as president? Make decisions off the cuff....There is a difference between doing things differently as in change, and making decisions without doing the necessary homework ......PLEASE continue making Obama look good folks....... I love it!

No comments: