Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eating for cancer

I listened recently to a woman on one of our local television stations say that her cancer had returned and she asked if she should change her diet and the doctor told her it wasn`t necessary.....Same thing they said to me...remember i was told i could eat jerk pork. I have always felt they tell us that as they feel we can entertain ourselves before we die...Why don`t they tell the heart patients and diabetics that too.
I want to say that diet is proven to help cancer patients just like the heart patients and diabetics.
Tell us the truth. The truth is not that we are going to die so we can eat anything we want...The truth is we have a fighting chance.....I had a friend with liver/colon cancer eating cow foot, porridge with condensed milk, and all kinds of juice with sugar and yes she died and died quickly....Now i`m not saying she wouldn`t die but her quality of life would have been so much better (can u imagine trying to pass out cow foot from a diseased colon)and u never can tell she may have lasted longer eating greens and drinking green juice. I will take my chance with raw food fighting cancer everytime.
So the woman on TV said she decided to change her diet anyway as she had breast cancer 10 years ago and now it had come back in her lungs...Smart lady.
Well while listening to her it dawned on me that after her first bout with cancer she should have changed her diet then, not wait for it to return then change her diet. I changed my diet after my first bout of cancer and then after a while (8 years ago)I went back to square one.......If she had stayed true to a green diet maybe she wouldn`t be walking this way again......Maybe she would have gotten 28 years like me:)
Stress also need to be avoided....Something is going to kill us lets make no mistake about that, but we don`t need to have a poor quality of life before the bus hits us.
For those of you that called and expressed worry about my tests. They are AOK. I seem to have been over-tired....(work nowadays is double stressful) I also need to find places to eat so that i can stop carrying my container everywhere I go.
THANKS FOR CARING.

No comments: