Friday, December 19, 2008

TV YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

THE MOST BORING MAN I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME HAS BEEN GIVEN 'MEET THE PRESS'
You mean that there was no one else to get that post? NO ONE ? In the political world why would we get our interviews done by Mr Gregory? I have never heard him ask anything I wanted to know. One of the talking heads said the other day that not only is he boring he doesn`t come across as being very bright and that's who they have filling Tim Russetts shoes??????......give me a break!
AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH GREY`S ANATOMY ?
This "duppy story" with this dead man having sex with Izzy, we're going gay we're not going gay, Wang and this rough neck where is my delicious top heart surgeon that she was so in love with ?
Trust me it's on the way out..........along with the rest of TV.
I now watch Bravo-TOP CHEF- And u know they rerun all day so that's easy to catch.
Everything on HGTV - RUNS`S HOUSE MTV and FATHERHOOD on E, SUNDAY MORNING on CBS,OPRAH IS MUST SEE TV and of course American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and MY FAVOURITE of that genre SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE....... which are seasonal,and finally the cream of the crop BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON ABC-may Sally Field have a long life.
CNN etc. I can catch on my blackberry or my computer so ......... ANYTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH AND HEALTHY FOOD IS ALSO ON THE INTERNET SO TV I see u easing on down the road.
Most people now use UTUBE as their TV channel......What does that say ?
Analog went down in most states yesterday, seems to me they can soon take down digital too.
We are in serious times. It's so serious I try to keep it light as much as possible, but we all need to be tuned into things that can help us with our growth and sensibilities.I can hear u asking how does American Idol do that.....U watch young people grow into their God-given talent,remember Jenifer Hudson?
Boring TV doesn`t do that, neither does fire and brimstone preaching. Why do u think Joel Osteen is so popular?........He gives u the message simply.
Will Smith said on Oprah recently....U have to be focused because the life-cycle is birth-life-death and then rebirth and for those people losing their houses, losing their money, are seeing the death of people and things important to them, they are going to miss the rebirth if they are not focused and strong........Isn`t that what I`ve always told u ..don`t get caught up in the drama around u (A SPECIALITY OF TV) that means, FOCUS ON FAMILY WATCH LESS TV THIS CHRISTMAS (except for football)

No comments: