Monday, December 29, 2008

MY pluses of 2008

Usain Bolt....still brings a smile to my face and I am sure will continue to do so , not only his races but how he has carried himself since bursting on the world stage in the biggest way possible. Problem is though I watched REAL SPORTS wrap up show for the year when they did their worst and best shows for the year and Brian Gumbel's most frustrating piece for the year was the one he did on Usain....and I quote 'lovely young man, but he had nothing to say, he answered yes or no to 90% of my questions.'
My question is so what is Michael Phelps?....... moronic ? At least Usain is more interesting.Brian when u r capable of such phenomenal speeds u don`t need to be able to talk........

JAMAICA'S Olympic team........THEY DID GREAT.......Small country producing big performances (Brian u should try interviewing one of the other winners on this team ) I now know why Asafa didn`t go far with his record breaking win.........

Christopher Tufton.......let's say yes to cassava,the chips are delicious.
Andrew Holness.....trying against all odds especially bureaucracy.
Darryl Vaz ...I know he is not liked but the man works and works hard.

All the people pushing healthy eating.

Kris Carr`s Crazy Sexy Cancer blog ....

rawfor30days.com 30 days to reversing diabetes ......

Shaggy...... it's all about the children.

Norma`s on the terrace.....after all this time, no one doing food better. We need her style doing raw food and trust me people will change their eating habits.

Tina Fey being a better Sarah than Sarah Palin herself......

Cuba having the # 1 tourism product ......with no oil (yet) and no money.

Bush DODGING THE SIZE 10 1/2.........I`m only sorry it didn`t connect...would have been a good send off present from IRAQ. Wifey Laura says it was an assault and it's only because her husband is a natural athlete he got out of the way.....even I who think excercise is lifting my tea cup could have avoided that slow moving shoe twice.....pleez!

Amazon.com #1 sales for Christmas......the shopping change has started.

Barack Obama ......." CHANGE HAS COME TO AMERICA."
AND IN THE NICK OF TIME!

No comments: