Thursday, January 8, 2009

Buy good, buy one time

THE LESSON FOR THESE TIMES IS BUY GOOD QUALITY IT WILL LAST FOREVER........
Bill Cunningham of the NY Times does the greatest e-column and his latest on Fashion 2009 is spot on.
I love to recycle my clothes and those clothes where I spent a bit of money because of cut and quality are timeless ,they simply NEVER go out of style.
I closed Wright Style three years ago and the few pieces I retain-ed , every time I wear them some body asks when am I going to start it up again.......linen and cotton always stays fresh. Just like the leather coat in Bill's piece, NATURAL THINGS, u can`t beat them......
My eldest son always used to say (at 9 years old ) buy good, buy one time.....I wonder where he got that from ?

If u have slipped and have fallen off the cleanse u can still get back on......just start your fruit and vegetable eating like u never slipped. Raw food always gets those enzymes into u quickly...... I`m getting a lot of cussing saying that I should have told u to start the fast on Saturday evening so your day of fasting is on a Sunday. Come on... start your fast anytime u want, I suggested u stay busy so u don`t focus on food, but it's up to u and not because I told u that u might feel spacey means U R GOING to feel spacey....just get on with it and stop making excuses. Your reaction to the cleanse will be dependent on how toxic u are.
It's as simple as this, eat raw fruit and vegetables for 10 days, drink water and exercise and life will be much better for u. The longer u last the more weight u will lose, and u will have better results....U will have more energy, your complexion will be improved, you will sleep better, sinus problems will clear up, and u will overcome cravings and addictions to food. I have watched people lose 7-10 lbs over the 10 days......I lost 5lbs in 5 days, as I don`t have any colon to cleanse so I can`t do 10 days and my new found way of eating means life is a cleanse anyway. So get to it and stop complaining. U are going to be so glad u did.
I`ve been watching Oprah`s 'LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE' series and Dr. Oz says that baby formula is loaded with Omega 3, therefore making all these wiz kids we have around - Omega 3 means high IQ`S.....breastfed babies suck away all the Omega 3 from their mothers leaving those mothers prone to depression....
Message - don`t fret about not being able to breast feed. I know u all suffer from guilt if u r unable to breast feed, but don`t worry the baby will be fine......I breastfed for 1 week - 8 in the morning and 8 at night and I would say Sajato has all his brain cells in the right order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear, I have one of your outfits that I still wear. Do you remember the crinkle bandana pants with the button down dress that was the top? I wear the suit or the dress. Still fresh.