Monday, January 26, 2009

FAKE FOOD

Fake food..............I knew that some of the fish we ate in restaurants were not the real thing but who knew it stretched as far as olive oil?
I eat fish that I buy from the fishermen that spear the fish in the deep seas off Ocho Rios, they all have heads and taste different...when I buy fish fillet I don`t know what i`m buying. If I`m buying fish without a head and a tail who says it's fish?
Now I`m hearing its not.It certainly doesn`t taste like fish, it tastes stale and frozen, some have a high smell.
Our parents ate the same things we eat, but maybe they ate the real deal whereas ours is make-believe, all man-made.
Just like those man-made dogs, we have man-made food, no wonder we are manifesting all these diseases.
Now how do I know the real olive oil from the fake one ? How do I know real honey from fake honey, real salmon apart from fake salmon? I understand that fake salmon when cooked turns light pink, whereas the real salmon holds it's colour.
I have to concentrate so much on what I`m eating...... how do I enjoy the food ? When I`m eating fruit I have to fret as to whether it has pesticides and insecticides!!
I have to worry about the same re: vegetables. I love when I see caterpillars and worms as I know that means the lettuce is free of poison as they are alive so I have a chance to live too. Most of us hate to see the bugs and make a big thing about throwing the vegetables away when they should be relieved and glad, we should just wash them off and enjoy the food.
Do u remember when we all stopped eating butter and went to margarine ? Then one day I read that margarine cannot come out of our intestines as it's plastic, does that mean what I call plastic-cheese that everybody eats at Easter, that red one ... Is it also lining the walls of our intestines? Not going anywhere soon ?
Make no mistake about it.....our intestines are not like our feet.... we can wear "pleather" instead of leather( although we will end up with corns ) but we cannot eat plastic instead of the real deal ..... WE WILL DIE.

No comments: