Monday, January 19, 2009

WHAT'S A HYPOALLERGENIC DOG ?

If we ever need proof of what is killing us off look around u and look at the people who succumb first.......
I`m not saying babies and children are not succumbing but who put what in their makeup?
It's not only the food, we are bombarded with toxins from all angles. Think of what is flying around in the air. These cell phones, do we yet KNOW what they do to us? They say the bees are dying out..... why?
It's everywhere like when I hear that Obama's daughters are getting a hypo-allergenic dog.....what's that? What's a labradoodle?.... a man-made dog? A LABRADOR AND A POODLE MIX I UNDERSTAND BUT WHAT MAKES THEM HYPOALLERGENIC ?
Why is everyone now so allergic to everything ? Here in Jamaica we grew up with all kinds of dogs,I grew up with 3. I didn`t have any friends throughout my school life who were allergic to dogs, but then dogs weren`t sleeping in our beds or eating from our plates or licking us in our faces and on our mouths.
Most of us don`t even know what we are allergic to !
We consume all this mucus. Milk, cheese, white bread, white rice,white flour, then we say we have sinusitis...Have u ever heard yourself in the mornings ? I`m glad i don`t have to live with u.
U know if we listen to our bodies we would never go wrong. It tells us what is happening. Instead of listening to our bodies when we get an upset stomach, we get Tums, or Mylanta and when that doesn`t work we go to the doctor and get a prescription for something stronger......People, when those things happen, check out where is talking to u and take action, don`t wait until it's too late. When I fell off the wagon, I couldn`t drive, my shoulders ached so badly...and I simply didn`t know that my intestines were talking to me,(who knew my intestines were connected to my shouders) and it had nothing to do with stress at work or my car seat. We all get some kind of warning, BUT MOST OF US DON`T KNOW,DON`T ASK,AND IGNORE IT.....
Let me tell u if we don`t follow up on it the doctors not doing it for us.
It's our body, our life....... After the doctors learn from us what's up and the fabulously expensive diagnostic machines detect and confirm what's up and if it's early enough to be removed and u don`t hear the dreaded word inoperable(u normally hear that after months of hearing they can find nothing) what do u do then? Haul out all your savings and give to the Oncologist while still stocking up with junk food at the supermarket. RIGHT?

No comments: