Monday, January 12, 2009

My Vision

OH NO........NOT AGAIN!
Patrick Swayze hospitalized and there is the comment beside the headlines....CHEMO CAN TAKE IT'S TOLL.........
Why won`t we burn and run? Why do we keep going back for more chemo with no change in diet ?
We take round after round .....whatever doctor says monkey does. Don`t we know that chemo kills ALL CELLS GOOD AND BAD ?
So how can we take round after round and think one year later it's not going to affect us.
Take 2 rounds and run, run to building back healthy cells. And that's if your particular cancer responds to chemo....Some don`t. If yours does, know that the toxins chemotherapy deposit in your body take around 2 years to come out.
This brings me to think about my dream/vision whatever it is......
I see myself setting up a retreat/wellness centre where anyone with cancer or anything for that matter can come and do just that....Retreat.
U will bring your sick self to this place in the mountains and eat raw food from the raw food chef, have the holistic practitioners open your chakras so that your energy can flow through your body, walk the trails, be at one with the one, a little yoga or tai chi, music to soothe your soul, proper supplementation with glyconutrients. Your body will be allowed to do what it does best....Heal.
In other words even if u just need to get away from the stress of THE WORLD and are not ill, I will welcome u.....Maybe it should just be a Holistic Prevention center .
People need to be informed. Following my recent blogs on doing a cleanse for 2009 , I found out so many of u are uninformed and it's not that u don`t WANT to know, just that u DON`T know.
I thought most people would know that fruits must be eaten before their meals not after. How many of u use fruit as dessert? It's not to be done..... If you are eating fruit eat it before your meal.
So my vision is to inform u of simple things like that.....I want u to know I`ve been there, done that......I understand u do not want to give up certain things but u may have to.....the basic premise of health is to KEEP YOUR BODY ALKALINE. When your body becomes too acidic all kinds of illnesses come a calling.
We need to know that grapefruit is not acidic when it enters your body, it's alkaline, but oranges are acidic in and out of your body, I will help u make informed decisions of what to eat. I love peanuts.... LOVE, LOVE PEANUTS, so when I started craving them the other day I knew something was wrong as before, when I used to indulge in peanuts I couldn`t move in the mornings, my feet would get stiff and painful, so I asked my holistic practitioner and my food scientist (although I knew, I just wanted to make sure) what was up ? Of course it was that I needed protein.......2 fish later, I don`t care for peanuts anymore.
My food scientist feels no one should eat fish as they are the nastiest things but I believe it's the water that they swim in that's nasty not the fish, and not all water is nasty. TOO MANY SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT OUT THERE AND MOST OF THEM SAY I CAN EAT FISH.
One thing for sure though no fish will be served at my retreat only raw food!
Sorry, 'LIVE' food.

No comments: