Sunday, January 4, 2009

NOTHING WITHOUT HEALTH

OK before I share more information about the cleanse I need to find out if I am the only one that has noticed that this Christmas and New Year's celebrations had no vibe. There were tons of people at the hotels where i work,Montego Bay didn`t even get the count right on TV, the New Year was in before they started to count...........Nobody was even moving much less dancing. The one in Ochi had 1500 people and a little more vibe.......The waterfront party in Kingston was a 12 million dollar slumber party till Elephant Man came on in his white 'panty' and gave us a fab performance.
Christmas this year although cool and wintry was so vibeless.I only heard one Christmas carol and that was on MY Ipod....
THE PLACE WAS JUST LOTS OF TRAFFIC, NOTHING SELLING.LOTS OF FOOD, FEWER PRESENTS AND NO VIBE.
What was it? People, not because we getting sensible about life we need to be vibeless.......we don`t need to be dull and boring because we're saving money.
Staying with your family and drinking a glass of wine at midnight should be fun....If u have spent big money to go out then have a big money whale of a time. U all enjoyed stuffing your guts, so now enjoy yourself while recovering.
One thing I learnt for sure these past 2 years if I had doubted it before, is that u are nothing without your health.
People are getting more aware, but the fatter and most unhealthy among us are the ones saying they can`t do it they prefer to eat a fried chicken leg instead of drinking some 'pau de arco' tea.
They would never do a cleanse and they are the ones that need it.
Anyway back to your cleanse info.....
What I like about this cleanse is that it helps me to become more productive by not having to think about food. Since "food" is just a smoothie or fruit,there's no time involved in preparing it,thinking about it, ordering it, etc. You're liberated to focus on something else!

As promised, an easy 'green' smoothie for u.
1 CUP WATER
1 CUP FROZEN OR FRESH BLUEBERRIES
2-3 RIPE BANANAS
HANDFUL OR 2 OF SPINACH LEAVES
BLEND ADDING MORE WATER IF NECCESSARY

Here are Frederic`s answers to some questions that some of u may be curious about.
***Questions & Answers & Comments***

Q: What is the cause of this white coating that has appeared on my tongue today ? Is it a good or bad thing and how longdoes it usually last?

A: It's just a sign of elimination. It will eventually clear by itself by the end of the 10 days, but it might take a little longer. You're on the right track!
--
Q: I use about 3 cups of water daily in my smoothies and raw soups. Would this water
count towards my 1-2 liters per day ?

A: Yes.
--
Q: I was just wondering what time to eat the last meal or piece of fruit?
--
A: I don't have a set rule. Some people say you shouldn't eat several hours before going to bed. I personally only try not to eat anything in the last hour or so, but usually I won't eat for 2-3 hours. It's not a big deal if you have something light before going to bed, and pretty much everything on the cleanse is light.
--
Q: What kind of water do you drink and recommend?

A: I don't recommend any particular water other than clean water. There are several good methods. That's not where I would suggest to invest a lot of efforts and funds. I personally use a simple water filter made by Brita
.

Day 3 of the cleanse soon finish ....all of u that are still on the program - u doing good !

No comments: