Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BIRTHDAY

Birthday came and left.....lessons learnt ..I AM LOVED...not many people have the choice of not answering their phone because the amount of phone calls meant nothing would get done for the day besides listening to people singing"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
I thank each and everyone of u.......love u back........u make my life more than special and although some of u can`t sing thanks and those that harmonized so beautifully........it made my morning.....thanks again.......brings me to talk about choices today...
life is about choices ,just as how somebody commented on my last blog that u can choose to have the sun with u where ever u go ,yesterday ,my birthday gave me the lesson of how important choices are............it started beautifully with all my well wishers calling ....went to a new doctor for more tests and scans, more on that in time,results were good ,not great but good,so its now time to return home to ocho rios.........the sun that i brought to kgn i obviously left there and rain followed me home coming down in bales ,mount rosser was blocked as usual ,so i took a bypass road, by the time i reached fern gully my tyre was in shreads....so i stopped at the nearest gas station in ocho rios to change it as the choice made was not to stop on the road in the rain......2 young men came out and announced with broad smiles ,"lady this is not your day"" why?" i asked, well they said" on top of u needing a tyre for the back there is a nail in one of the front ones."I came out and looked and saw that it was true so I informed him,"sorry it WAS my day, as it was my MY BIRTHDAY SO IT COULD ONLY BE A GOOD DAY".another choice made.
So there we were bantering and having fun while they changed the tyres, until the owner of the tyre place asked if I could spend the evening with them as they wanted "a pretty woman " to decorate the place for them .choice ,fun way to spend my birthday.
TURNS OUT I NEED 4 TYRES...........CHOICE , I CAN BE DOWN ABOUT IT AS ITS QUITE A PRETTY PENNY, OR I CAN GET ON WITH LIFE KNOWING THAT TYRES ARE ON THE WAY AS ITS MY BIRTHDAY SO ITS TIME TO GET USEFUL GIFTS .SO THERE IT IS,BIRTHDAY PRESENT YEAR 2007 4 NEW TYRES FOR MY CAR.......
COULD HAVE HAPPENED AT ANOTHER TIME WHEN IT WASN`T MY BIRTHDAY AND I WOULD HAVE HAD TO BUY THEM MYSELF
THANK U FATHER
ANOTHER GREAT YEAR DOWN,AND AN EVEN GREATER ONE AHEAD.

No comments: