Thursday, November 8, 2007

ms Dawn

BIRTHDAYS MEANS FRIENDS , and friends bring me to a special friend that i`ve had for years .......she is such a special soul that I have to tell u all about her. I saw her on my birthday and it came to me how much I love her.........she is the only friend that I have that wears green or purple lipstick and/ or lipliner with such aplomb ,that u think its simply gorgeous and wonder how u would look in it........ .put that with a bright green skirt, a yellow tank and a white jacket with pink and red flowers ,of course the flowers have green stalks Did i tell u her fingernails are always perfectly patterned and lets not leave out the toes..... now a days the shoes,make them flat, but colour is the name of the game......
I know I forgot to tell u her hair is bright red.......... with her the brighter the better......... Her dress is as colourful as her personality,and what a personality .......
The first time I saw her was at a prizegiving at St. Hugh`s High school........both herself and her sister had on dresses made of lace........YES they STOOD out....... we all had on white ,but 2 girls in full white lace well thats another story.And me ,being highly fashion conscious from then,wanted to know who they were ............
The point is,with all her color and style the most important thing about her is she has a heart made of gold......... for family she is always on and beyond the call of duty, for friends she is always willing to run the extra mile,sometimes on and beyond the call of duty too...SHE ALWAYS KNOWS SOMEONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE IF SHE DOESN`T KNOW THEM HERSELF.............
my son has never heard no from her ,but she doesn`t take no from him either..........she is the kind of friend that the saying "good friends better than pocket money" is made for.......... if you are in kingston unable to move and your child is coming in at montego bay airport u call ms. Dawn ,there is no doubt he will be picked up...........
I am very fortunate to have a few of those kind of friends, those that will always run the extra mile for me, and know the meaning of the word FRIEND...........but none will be running that mile with as much colour and style,and none of us will have on something bright with a couple strands of beads around the neck and wrist........ multicoloured and supersized of course.......and in the latest coach sneakers............

2 comments:

Shelleyanne said...

you know sey is so so bawling me de pon at di people dem work. she is truly a gem and i get to call her mother, how blessed am i??? words can never express!!!

Kate said...

Even those of us who have known Dawn only a short time recognize what a jewel she she is!! She has a wonderful gift.