Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SO...SO......NEGATIVE

WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE?
Why is the first thing out of our mouth NO.......... NEGATIVE.........
I feel sick,I don`t have any money,I can`t ,I don`t know,if u go that way they r going to take u away,the dollar is worthless and on and on.....my favourite one recently,is us, making rain a negative.
If we were having a drought it would be all good and positive...........Do we not know that behind every rain cloud the sun is still shining away....THINK ABOUT THAT....
One of my staff told me yesterday that he was very sickly ,"honest mrs. wright i sickly a way, a because u nuh know"
what don`t I know? I know that he must be sick with an attitude like that.... here is a fabulous looking healthy young boy 19years old,calling down sickness on himself.........Everything makes them sick..rain falls on them they "catch a cold"
They really catch it as I can`t imagine how they got it?
How come I don`t catch a cold and I am walking in the same rain as them?
I notice my first thing to say is "u so fool" as a term of endearment...what is that saying to the universe about this person that i claim to care about......." u r an idiot is another one,u r an ass yet another.....well,
Just like how i need to be conscious of what i`m saying we all need to be aware of the words we put out into the universe.
"I have no money"... we are all rich children of God how can we not have money?Not because we can`t see it with the naked eye means it is not there for us...try knowing its there and see what happens...... Remember money comes from the most unexpected places when u need it,and sometimes we limit ourselves by asking for a specific amout ...Don`t do that!
Just state" I am buying this house."Do not say i need 5 million to buy a house.
Put it out there knowing its taken care of. U can even thank the father for it.
Once u KNOW , trust me,its on its way to u ........if u really don`t BELIEVE..... It will never happen....Only thing is some of us want it on OUR time not GOD`S time.....Let me tell u God`s time is the RIGHT TIME...if we get it on our time we can`t hold what ever it was we wanted...... we just need to wait,
EVERY THING IN TIME...................
Thats why rich people get richer.They KNOW........ they have no DOUBT........they know if they lose it all tomorrow they can rise again. In fact wasn`t it the right attitude to life that caused them to manifest wealth in the first place???
Talk to any young billionaire,listen to what they say.......We have too much fear ,and what is that?
F E A R-FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL............
we get caught up in all the seeming appearances........Remember I told u in an earlier blog that JOEL OSTEEN SAYS EVERY DAY WE HAVE A CHOICE........
Well everyday I get up and KNOW that I`m perfectly whole and complete.......If I gave in to how I feel some mornings I would never get out of bed......... Therefore I would miss out on so much of LIFE.............
choose LIFE.......choose HEALTH.....choose WEALTH..........CHOOSE LOVE..

No comments: