Thursday, November 22, 2007

LIFE

when faced with the fact that u might not have long in this world what r the things that run through your mind........let me tell u as one who was given 2 weeks to live in 1978................ u make a list of all the things u want to do.
I`m going to take time to do what i really want to do...... take vacation and go to the places i always wanted to visit......I`m going to be a better person,i`m going to love more ,get angry less.....I`m going to spend more time with my only child........I`m going to stop and smell the roses......... and on and on........
Well in reality I took 6 mths off and when I returned to work and realized that I was going to beat this thing called cancer......... I never stopped till 28 years later when the father reminded me that the life that i was taking for granted,stressing myself and gone back to eating jerk pork , can be taken from me in the twinkling of an eye.................................
so this time what do u do.
U REALLY STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES.........u do what U want to do WHEN U want to do it........U really r a better person........U let nothing bother u,therefore there is nothing to get angry at...U motivate and u give back ..........u deal with QUALITY INSTEAD OF QUANTITY OF LIFE...........U LOVE MORE AND U R SERIOUS ABOUT IT....... u avoid stressful situations...... U make sure u spend time with your grandchild no matter that she lives in a foreign land...............THIS PRECIOUS TIME MUST NOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED............
Remember among the same people who r clamoring for your attention now at major cost to your health and the lifestyle u have chosen, u will only be 9 day talk .........after they put u in the ground LIFE GOES ON.........without u..........if it can`t be done today there is tomorrow , if u drop dead doing it today isn`t it going to be done tomorrow anyway and the same thing u thought only u could do won`t someone else be doing it?
TOMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO ONE......USE YOUR TIME ON THIS EARTH WISELY.

No comments: