Monday, January 7, 2008

FEEDBACK AND HOOK

A friend of mine said when she read my blog yesterday about Joel she wondered why we had allowed all the unnecessary noises of the world to come in and complicate our lives. She says we used to follow simple rules like "do unto others" when we were children and we could understand the parables of Jesus. Why? Because they were simple .........so she says NUFF PROPS TO JOEL FOR KEEPING IT SIMPLE.......
Then how many of u have watched HOOK? The movie about Peter Pan turning an adult, forgetting he is Peter Pan so he lost his magic and ability to fly .
Why? Because he had forgotten how to think a happy thought........
How many of us tune into negative thoughts and forget our happiness and how to access miracles.....We think YES,OBAMA COULD MAKE IT ALL THE WAY .......then all the negatives creep in, "they r going to kill him", "they r going to sabotage him in Washington", AND ON AND ON............
I am just as guilty as u in this so I am talking to myself....... U CAN LOOK BACK IN MY BLOGS AND SEE......Why can`t we believe that MIRACLES DO HAPPEN...........In HOOK the "lost boys" kept saying to PETER PAN over and over, just "think a happy thought" it's as simple as that...... All of us need to think positively, "JUST THINK A HAPPY THOUGHT".
Peter Pan regained his powers.
Can`t we KNOW that for once we could have some one who believes in GOODNESS in the White House?
If u can, watch HOOK.......look at it in a new light ......... lots of lessons to be learnt.
ANOTHER THING.
A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED HOW COME SHE COULDN`T FIND ANYTHING ON CNN ABOUT "THE MAN AND HIS CANCER MACHINE", THAT I BLOGGED ABOUT DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY. I think she was trying to say nicely that i made it up, anyway I told her I saw it on Dr. Sanjay Gupta`s show on Sat. morning. Both of us are amazed that a story like this is so hard to find no matter how u google it, but still Britney Spears is on every newscast local or otherwise...SIGN OF THE TIMES!!!!!!!!
So I have added a link to the story in the blog for u so that u can read something other than Dr. Phil going to visit Britney Spears in hospital.

STEP #3 from THE RAW SECRETS by Frederic Patenaude
LEARN TO MAKE 7 RAW FOOD RECIPES THAT U ENJOY
It's been found that most people know about 7-10 good recipes very well and just rotate them throughout the months.........adding in other stuff occasionally for variety.
Look at when u buy a recipe book . U might try many recipes but eventually you`ll only retain a few that u will continue making for years to come........
So find 7 simple raw food recipes that u really like,that are easy to make and that are properly combined " INSTANT RAW SENSATIONS" is just about that..........
I have 7 ...... 5 that i LOVE and 2 to make up number........those that I love I eat every day ,they r that good!
Dressings r everything in raw food, i find that's why being vegetarian didn`t do it for me whereas raw food does.
U have tons of juices and smoothies to pick from, which I have found to be just as filling. Try fresh sorrell with cane juice instead of white or brown sugar .........GREAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat,I was with some friends of yours at jamaica grande recently and they told me how great you look and the natural cell treatment that has been a tremendous help in your recovery programme.A friend of mine has very recently been diagnosed with cancer--seems very bad in my estimation....lungs etc.Think your medicine could help -if so where can I get it.

PAT WRIGHT said...

Innerphysician@aol.com.
It works ,please e-mail him ASAP .