Sunday, January 6, 2008

THANK U JOEL......AGAIN!

This morning Joel Osteen was on form, message on track. I notice he never gets off message, always focused and what he is criticized about is what i love about him...not too much Jesus and religion....He just deals with GOD, The supreme being and U.....today its .............u have a CHOICE whether to have a good day or not....allow no one to take your joy away.......... He is always on that topic, I have blogged on that already.
While he was talking my mind went back to yesterday driving with my 18 year old son ........everybody who bad drives him on the road he has a reaction, always saying "u see that mommy?" so finally yesterday mommy said , "yes Peter i saw that and why do u let everybody on the road disturb u? Do u notice when i`m driving nobody bothers me have u ever heard me behave like u?" he said "that's true mommy" and my mind went back to driving with friends who r always cursing choice words and upsetting themselves in their cars......I use my car time, as i literally live in mine,very carefully.Its time to meditate or if i have company time to catch up.Its not time to curse the outside world....I am very careful around white cars as they normally come with their licences bought and paid for in the glove compartment......so that means it could be someone illiterate at the wheel.....I am not taking them on, i stay out of their way......then there are the trucks that the fenders and bumpers are so big they can`t see anyone not their size, I stay far from them too.
Hopefully by the time my son is 20 he would have gotten the lesson, took me much longer, as I had no one to give me the message.
So the message is give no one the power to upset u. Make a conscious choice every day whether to let your spouse ,your children, your boss, people bad driving on the road, upset u..........LET NO ONE TAKE AWAY YOUR J0Y
Thank u Joel!
U know I don`t believe in these so called televangelists, i see where Creflo Dollar is in trouble......and i hope this one doesn`t let me down as his message is so simple and motivational.........

STEP #2 from THE RAW SECRETS by Fredric Patenaude
EAT FRUIT BEFORE EACH MEAL
one of the easiest ways to transition to a raw-food diet is to start eating fruit before every meal,breakfast,lunch and dinner".
The idea is to eat fruit when u r most hungry, which is at the beginning of the meal.
EAT AS MUCH AS U DESIRE THEN AND U WILL FIND THAT U EAT MUCH LESS OF THE MEAL ITSELF.........
If the Standard American Diet didn`t work for u ,u need to go back to your natural instincts and satisfy your natural sweet tooth by eating as much fruit as u want before every single meal.......

I notice everyone tend to eat their fruit after meals as dessert.Please remember fruit digests much faster than your proteins and carbs etc. so it has to wait on those big boys to digest.......they will ferment!

No comments: